Level 3 HACCP - MANAGEMENT OF FOOD HYGIENE
This course is designed by the National Hygiene Partnership (NHP) to give workers in the Food Industry the knowledge of the process needed to maintain food safety in the workplace and comply with EU regulation 852/2004.
This course is for
· Managers, supervisors, head chefs, industrial and institutional catering units, retail and delicatessen operators.
· Those responsible for implementing and managing a HACCP Food Safety system.
· Module 1 Introduction, Basic Microbiology, Food Poisoning & Food Borne Disease & Personal Hygiene
· Module 2 Purchasing, Delivery and Storage, Food Preparation and Cooking & Reheating, Holding, Display, Service and Preservation, Cleaning and Disinfection, Food Safety Legislation & Pest Control
· Module 3 Design and Construction of Food Premises and Equipment, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point & Training Documentation and Records
Upon completion of this HACCP Level 3 training course participants will have the skills to implement the following food safety procedures:
· Food hygiene awareness
· Food delivery
· Food storage
· Food preparation, cooking and hot holding
· Personal hygiene and good hygiene practices
· Pest control
· Cleaning awareness
· HACCP awareness and monitoring requirements
Duration: 4 days + 1 exam day
Assessment: Exam and Project (40%)
Price: € 550 p.p.
Certification: Valid for 5 years - NHP certification
Funding Available - please contact us for further information.