Full Recipe in Details
These biscuits are perfect for this time of year, being flavoured with orange zest and some white chocolate.
110g icing sugar
225g butter (room temperature)
Pinch of salt
1/4 tsp. vanilla essence
Zest of 1/2 an orange
55g white chocolate
GUIDE / INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat the oven to 150°C
- Sieve all the dry ingredients into bowl. Add the butter and vanilla essence.
- Mix in an electric cake mixer using the spade hook until the mixture comes together. (The mixture can be mixed by hand using a wooden spoon.)
- Chop the white chocolate into small pieces and add to the mixture along with the zest of half an orange an mix.
- Place mixture into bowl and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- When chilled roll into 1 inch thick round ropes.
- Slice into 1/2 inch thick slices and place on lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and leave to rest on tray for 10-15 minutes before placing on wire tray to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Share this recipe
Subscribe & Receive Updates, when we launch a new class.
We do not spam. You can unsubscribe anytime.