Entertaining Made Easy
Have the dinner party that everyone wants to be at!!
Have you always loved the idea of having people over to enjoy your cooking, but you don’t think your cooking will be impressive as it should be?
We believe entertaining is all about sharing good food with good friends. We want to inspire you to serve food with confidence.
Join us for this fun class and we will share our tips and tricks to take your cooking and presentation to a new level. During this class we all will prepare and cook canapes, some starters, main courses and a dessert. We will help you to figure out how to create a menu that is impressive, easy and doesn’t require you to be in the kitchen while everyone else is having a great time at the table.
Sign up today and take your food to a greater level.
- 10am – 3pm
- Tea/coffee on arrival
- Hands on class with Mark Murphy
- Lunch served and snacks throughout the day. That you have prepared and cooked
- Class will cover – Canapes, 2 starters, 2 main courses and dessert
- Ideas for impressive table settings
- You get all class recipes and notes
This class is suitable for all skill levels.
Terms & Conditions
- If a customer cancellation request is received 48 hours prior to a class, Dingle Cookery School we allow a full refund or booking transfers. Please note; late cancellations will be charged the full fee amount.
- Cancellation requests must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All classes are dependent on minimum numbers booked.