Learn to cook Bistro Classics
Looking to create some of your favourite dishes that you love to order when you are out?
Cook as if you grew up in France.
Learn how to cook dishes that will impress your friends or family whether it weekend get together or a delicious mid week meal. Bistro food is all about simple seasonal food that is full of flavour. Learning to cook simple food and doing it well is what cooking is all about.
There are so many dishes to choose from for this but on the day we will all make plenty of the bistro classics with a modern twist.
Our menu on the day will feature dishes like Pork Terrine, Confit Duck with Boulangere Potatoes, Tart Tatin and many more dishes that you would find in any bistro in France.
After this class your cooking will reach a new level.
- 10:00pm – 15:00pm
- Tea/coffee on arrival
- Hands on class with Mark Murphy.
- Plenty of tasty food throughout the day.
- You get a booklet of all the recipes and notes.
This class is suitable for all skill levels.
Terms & Conditions
- If a customer cancellation request is received 48 hours prior to a class, Dingle Cookery School we allow a full refund or booking transfers. Please note; late cancellations will be charged the full fee amount.
- Cancellation requests must be made by email to email@example.com
- All classes are dependent on minimum numbers booked.